If you’re here, you’ve heard about us at Remake and are interested in becoming a part of the conscious and connected fashion system. Here are our favorite ways to be a Remaker:
1. Follow us and join the conversation on twitter, facebook, instagram and pinterest.
2. Share our articles and films to help spread the word about the women who make our clothes.
3. Sign up for our newsletter to be in the know about the ethical fashion movement.
We never spam, just curate and share our very best films, facts and stories once a month.
4. Tell your friends why they should become a Remaker.
Send them a text, an email, a facebook message. Or better yet call them or talk to them face-to-face about why slow fashion is in.
5. From Oslo, to Copenhagen to NYC we are always on the go bringing you stories of the women who make our clothes and curating the very best in slow fashion.
Sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to discover one of our talks, pop-ups or film screenings near you.
6. Send us an email with your thoughts or questions about ethical fashion and makers.
We’d love to hear from you.
7. Donate to help us build a more conscious and connected fashion industry.
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible in the United States.
8. Vote with your wallet.
Peep our suggestions in our collections for slow fashion brands that rock Style x Ethics.
Join the Conversation