Join the Sustainable Fashion Alliance and Fibershed as we explore the benefits, challenges, and emerging opportunities for building a regional supply chain as well as integrating innovative soil-to-skin materials that support farmers, sequester carbon and give back to the earth.
- Hear how material sourcing collaborations from multinational companies to solo-entrepreneurs create economies of scale that activate regional product lines
- Learn how to connect with local farmers and procure natural fiber sources
- Get leads on local manufacturing partners and processes
- Explore custom fabric and textile design opportunities
- Gain insight from a local brand that’s making headway in California fashion scene
- Sample California-made fabrics and wholesale apparel basics
With light snacks and refreshments including wine tastings sourced from California vineyards where sheep are grazing beneath the grapes to boost soil fertility and productivity, including: Frey vineyards, Littorai vineyards, and Bonterra.