Labeled as the Peace Corps of fashion by Fashionista, Remake is a non-profit that believes that fashion can be a force for good. With our first-hand documentary footage and stories, Remake makes the invisible women who power the fashion industry visible. In addition, we share facts the fashion industry doesn’t want you to know and provide a solution on how to break up with fast fashion through our curated edits, featuring products from our Remake-approved brands list that respects women and the planet. Since our beginning, we’ve been urging people to think about those who make our clothes with our #WearYourValues campaign.
Remake is looking for a Community Manager to oversee, develop, and motivate our brand ambassadors program. This position will be responsible for enhancing the relationship between brand ambassadors and Remake as well as overseeing the communication with the community on social media platforms. The Community Manager will collaborate with the social media and marketing teams in order to gather resources for brand ambassadors to share on their social media platforms.
The Community Manager is an ambassador, storyteller and is often the first point of contact for the Remake ambassador community. They set the tone and expectation for every interaction that follows.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Successfully manage communication with 100+ brand ambassadors (chat group, email, etc)
- Plan and execute a monthly ambassador call
- Develop a reward program among ambassadors to keep them fully motivated to promote the brand and encourage them to go the extra mile.
- Manage digital assets, working with the marketing and social media teams to share cross-departmentally to ensure that all content is utilized efficiently and cohesively
- Cultivate strategic partnerships with influencers and consumers leveraging Remake’s affiliate program.
- Develop surveys to evaluate the program as needed
- Benchmark competitors and other ambassadorship programs to spot opportunities for Remake to expand brand awareness and engagement
- Track impact of brand ambassadors
- Support local events as needed. This could include film screenings, panels, and pop-up events
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for people and ability to engage in authentic, meaningful ways
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Google Drive
- Outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a similar or PR position a plus
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.