Go Swift or Go Kardashian? Either side of the hashtag, you can Remake their style without the sweatshops. This is your #KimExposedTaylorParty ethical fashion Remake, featuring Reformation and FROCK LA.
1. Mason Dress in Hamilton by Reformation, $178
2. Amery Dress in Sunshine by Reformation, $178
3. Don Two Piece in Bordeaux by Reformation, $118
Taylor Swift has been seen wearing Reformation’s flirty threads more than once this summer. This Los Angeles based brand is committed to local manufacturing, lowering their carbon footprint and investing in their makers. Learn more about their ethics and sustainability on their website.
1. Mel, Long Wrap Dress Gown With Pockets in Black by FROCK LA,
2. Samantha, Blush Backless Scoop Bodycon Dress by FROCK LA, $65
3. Holly, Asymmetrical Tank Slitted Midi Dress by FROCK LA, $87
Want Kim’s curvy, body hugging style without the sweatshops? Try FROCK Los Angeles, who sources sustainable, vegetable-dyed fabrics and is committed to fair trade. The brand hasn’t yet been seen on Kim K., but is followed by other major celebs such as Lea Michelle, Leighton Meester and Crissy Teigen. FROCK LA manufactures locally in Los Angeles, sweatshop free. They reduce waste and commit to intensive recycling. Learn more about their ethics and sustainability on their website.